3.9.08

Triangle Park! (part 11)




So, this place I have been going to for these great graffiti shots was just featured in the Sentinel. Here is a link to the article so go read it so I don't have to explain it. Pretty interesting stuff. Anyhoo, I went back today, a week since my last visit, and some of the pieces, good ones, were covered and done over with even better pieces. the place seems to be constantly changing so I hope to document it for as long as it is there.
Hope you like it. If not, tell me and I'll stop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Please keep these coming! This place is amazing.

The article you linked to is interesting. Actually, not so much the article as the comments. People are pissed, not just because the author exposed their "Secret," but also because the writing was crap (poor quality, no clue about "skater culture," blah blah blah). I have to agree. If you're going to out a cool place like this, at least do it justice. You would have done much better, Pinky. In fact, you HAVE done better. Your photo-essay is way cooler than that Sentinel schlock.

Your little admirer,
No-Knuckles McGee

Clare said...

Great stuff :)