16.10.06

The Final Curtain Call

And a terrible blackness descends, wheels start to spin, the cogs begin their creaky rotations...
What was was then and there is a new and decidedly terrifying newness coming at a rapid clip, treading ruthlessly over hearts, smiles, creating gashes that aren't going to heal readily...
This is it, folks, for those of you in the know. It has come to a head, and forever there will be a wound in this fucked and stupid heart of mine.
And her's, a heart like no other, full of things I'll forever envy and cherish, undeserving of this disaster... I will loose sleep, and be afraid, and cry, and worry, and wonder, and withdraw... but life must go on and the road only goes forward.
Life won't wait, dammit.
((Rebirth)) -we've got to hang onto the treasure that thirves and breathes in all of us, the glimmers of hope that are impossible to extinguish, that will flicker and glow through any and all catastrophes.
"Hold your heart courageously, as we walk into this dark place."
The only real thing one can do at this point is to not let the bitterness and pain take over.

Never let anything destroy you, dear Shoe.

I love you, and I'm sorry, and I know, with all that I have left, that you are strong and bright and magical and that through the darkness you can emerge from this stronger, a ray of excellence, and become more confident than ever before because there is too much greatness in you to be taken down by a ham-headed dipshit such as myself.
You were magic before me, and you will exceed that beyond...
As for me... well, form a line to the left, knuckle up, and feel free to punch me square in the balls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

the time will come soon enough when I will be eager to punch you in the balls rapid fire until you can't puke any more lifless hearless bloodsucking bastard bile out. I love you and I am glad to be rid of you. Piece of shit bastard.

Pinky Royale said...

I know I shouldn't have, but this made me laugh HARD, mainly because I know it all to be true, and they say, "It's funny cuz it's true!"
And if you can't laugh at your own plight, then dammit, you'll be the only one not laughing.