9.8.09

-[Untitled #Q.12/Orange]-


It had only been 10 hours or so since we last said goodbye, but we kissed like it had been eons.
We separated our lips, our tongues; we smiled and held hands with fingertips. You let go of one of my hands and pulled up your shirt, exposing a soft white belly that I live to rest my face on—the one action that I can positively and without a doubt say I was born to do.
You made a mischievous ‘whoops’ smirk. I looked down and saw a rash of sorts. It took only a second, a quick troll back through fresh memories to put two and two together and come up with ‘rug burn.’
My eyes got big and I returned the mischievous ‘whoops’ smirk.
We both blushed, we both laughed, and then the sky opened up we didn’t let the night end until we gave it permission to. Sleep would come, suns would rise and tiny stars would go supernova, but it was all going to be on our terms, no doubt. This world, this darkness, was ours to command.


07 Lover, You Shouldve Come Over.mp3 -

1 comment:

peri said...

thats one of my favorite songs.