8.5.09

Random Crap of the Dat, 5/8/2009

Here comes an Obvious Bomb:
Jeff Buckley is a sexy motherfucker.
In fact, even dead the dude is sexier than 90% of the jackoffs I see on any given weekend night of revelry on the town, me being one of those jackoffs.
In fact, Dude is so sexy that if your girl were to run off with him, yeah, you’d want to kick him in the cock, but on a rational level you’d think, “Damn, I can’t blame her. He’s one sexy motherfucker.”
In fact, if I could go back in time right now and had to pick a moment with no time to think about it, with no time to consider past deeds that need undoing, I’d probably go back in time with some water wings and slap him on Buckley’s arms before he went for that final swim.
Sexy.

2 comments:

Amir said...

Right on all counts. He was a rare talent, and, like Elliott Smith, probably had his finest work ahead of him. My raging homophobia prohibits me from commenting on his sexiness, but I would have gladly offered him swim lessons in exchange for voice lessons.

peri said...

i love jeff buckley :)