4.12.08

Oh Portland...

You're so fucking beautiful and fun! Why can't you not be so goddamned cold and rainy? Is it a test? If it is, I'm gonna fail. Don't push me, I'll run away.

The shot above is the Steel Bridge, shot from the Burnside Bridge. It may have been about 10 degrees this night. I exaggerate, but it was damned cold.


This (above)is the Morrison Street Bridge from the Burnside Bridge. I just ran across the traffic from the north side of the bridge to the south side. Traffic appreciates it when you stand up to it.


I know some people who would use some type of Photoshop thing to get this effect...


...other people would just put the ISO (I just found out how to use this tool in the past 3 months) up to 800, set it on the brige railing, and shake the camera a lot when the shutter is open.
I like keeping it old school.

1 comment:

leftoverking said...

cool shots pinky. yes, long exposures are fun.