26.3.09

Dear Brandon Flowers,

Damn you! Even the worst songs on your new album (90% of said album) have great choruses, which means I have to listen to the cur'sed thing. So just do me a favor: From now on, if you absolutely MUST put a crappy sax bit in your songs, go for more of a John Zorn feel as opposed to that insufferable Kenny G. shite you settled on. Thanks.

Yrs,
P. Royale

PS- My former go-to-guy, Dr. Amiralanche (still dude, Seventeen Seconds?! Come on, that's just so wrong) will never admit it, but he loves you. He told me that in a just world you would be allowed to take the nickname The Boss from Springsteen.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Despite being diagnosed as sociopathic, I assume ZERO responsibility for your throat being slit, stealthily, whle you sleep. The fact that you compared that talentless schmuck to The Boss is blasphemy of the highest order.

Pinky Royale said...

Those who prostest in such away are obviously terrified that the world will know their true feelings. It's OK, Amiralanche. You can love The Killers. We'll accept you no matter what.

And I will start sleeping with a chainmail scarf in case my throat accidentally slits in my sleep.