25.2.09

Klutch




Well, I bought my first art piece a few months ago (way to be on top of things, Royale). I ran into this at an art gallery thing that Windy's friends were DJing. There was free beer, it was an excuse to bike and drink, so of course we went. This was in Klutch's scribble pile and I had to have it. I liked the shape and size. I went to leave a note but then he turned up. We haggled for a few seconds (I swear he is from California as he used the word "hella"... it made me miss my friends) and it was mine.
When I got it home it was too tall for my apartment so I wedged it up into the corner of the kitchen I don't use. I then borrowed a jigsaw (thanks, Windy) and lopped a blank 3 inches off of the bottom. Now it fits and I have some good art up in the studio.
Thanks Klutch. You ARE hella cheap. You should charge more.

1 comment:

Uncle Jesse said...

cool artwork! glad to hear somebody bought some art. now you have to host a classy wine and cheese shindig at your house.